They interviewed us to discuss all the great things that make Calgary such a wonderful city. We’re proud of this city, and proud to have been a part of this profile with them. So wanted to share with you!
Here’s the full profile they shared:
New Look Landscapes started over a decade ago rooted in the belief that your yard is an extension of your home. Working every day in the communities that make Calgary so great, they love helping homeowners turn their outdoor space into the yard of their dreams.
- Where did you come from and what attracted you to the city?
Our owner, Ryan Tovey, moved to Calgary from Ontario over a decade ago and considers himself a proud Calgarian. Calgary continues to be a city of growth and it’s been great to be a part of so many homeowners building their homes and building their lives here in the city.
- What do you do in your spare time? Favourite Calgary past-time or activity?
Spending a lot of time outdoors – whether its bike rides, river surfing or dog walks. There are so many great bike pathways and beautiful parks in this city. It’s easy to go an adventure in this city!
- Any tips or advice for Calgary newcomers or those considering a move to Calgary?
Embrace this city for the incredible, eclectic community it is. There is something for everyone – it’s a good city for staycations.
- What do you tell your friends and family from other cities about life in Calgary?
We’re more than just the cowboy boots!
- What do you think is the biggest surprise about Calgary for anyone isn’t that familiar with the city?
Our city is full of creative, vibrant energy. We are a city of professionals, of artists, of communities – it’s a great culture to be part of.
What’s your favourite part of this great city of ours? Let us know in the comments below.